Get your sled off the trailer and onto the trails this season and check out why District 9 has some of the best snowmobile touring routes available. We challenge you to explore all of Grey and Bruce Counties, and here are the reasons why:
- Sheer cliff faces and breathtaking views off the striking Niagara Escarpment
- 9 feet of snow per season in Owen Sound – that’s a lot of powder to explore the 3,600km (2,250 miles) of groomed trail available in District 9
- Grey Bruce has the highest number of Clubhouses of any region in Ontario
- District 9 is only 2 hours by truck & trailer from Port Huron Michigan, or Kitchener-Waterloo Ontario, to Kincardine Ontario.
- …and, don't miss the Wiarton Willie Festival February 1st to 5th every year!
Saugeen River Valley - Route 150km
The Saugeen Route is a postcard-perfect inland route that takes you through woodlands and fields from your base in Walkerton.Read More...
Bruce Peninsula Touring Route 390km - 2 day ride
Cliff faces and Georgian Bay lookouts await on this two-day tour with an overnight stay in Tobermory.Read More...
Grey Bruce Epic - 300km Full Day's Ride
Begin in Owen Sound for a full day on the trails. This route explores dense cedar forest, with lunch in Sauble Beach.Read More...